Friday 23 November 2012

Brookfield Multiplex

Following on from my last post I have had many #UKBIMCrew (and some international #BIMFriends)interested in where I am going.

I have joined Brookfield Multiplex Europe Ltd as their BIM/VDC Manager-Construction as of this week.

I look forward to collaborating with BMCE supply chain and facilitating BIM/IPD enabled project delivery going forward, mainly focusing on field BIM, 4D, 5D, 6D, nD, and of course 3D coordination and how we can leverage our collaborative approach to improve efficiencies in Construction and FM using the latest BIM/VDC/Mobile technologies and cloud computing.

 
PS: I met some of the #UKBIMCrew at yesterday's #BIMForFree event @Ramboll-London (what an event that was. it deserves a separate blog post to be honest. thanks Lee/Graham/Nigel for organising) in my new role so most of them know already but I thought I make it public for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment